Saturday, July 14, 2012

Education Skype


I can really see the potential of joining Skype in the classroom. My class have skyped one of our quad blog classes in the UK so I can the potential of further utilising what skype has to offer.

From my quick look into it we can skype experts around the word and learn from them. I can see learning about the Olympics and our big idea of "performance" becoming more real-life to chn, especially if they are talking to an athlete at the games!

Hmmm,  I wonder if this we can do that?

My challenge - sign up using my existing skype account and... go from there. I could ask the class who they would like to skype and why to get them thinking?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcelle
    The wonders of new ideas... I see a challenge you have set yourself there! I am sure that you will find a way to skype somebody at the Olympics to support your learning.

    Can't wait to find out how you manage this.
    Myra

    ReplyDelete