A place where I can post my thoughts and reflections, share resources and ideas and ask questions... also refer back to these sites regularly!
I have referenced and given full credit to all the sites and links that I have found.
Hi Marcelle Wow - this is a really interesting weblink! Somewhere in the world a teacher is being very creative with e-learning! Have you used any of these videos or ideas yet? They seem to be for much older, or more advanced writers. I wonder if Elysia has taken this one in yet because she could definately use them for her writers club!
Hi Marcelle
ReplyDeleteWow - this is a really interesting weblink! Somewhere in the world a teacher is being very creative with e-learning! Have you used any of these videos or ideas yet? They seem to be for much older, or more advanced writers. I wonder if Elysia has taken this one in yet because she could definately use them for her writers club!
Thanks for sharing them.
Myra