A place where I can post my thoughts and reflections, share resources and ideas and ask questions... also refer back to these sites regularly!
I have referenced and given full credit to all the sites and links that I have found.
Actually when I had a good look at this website there are not that many wonderful designs/backgrounds. But... the different way to show your photos is good. Check it out for yourself!
Pretty cool. Not sure when I will find the time to explore all the cool programmes and websites on the net. I guess I could make a list for my ICT monitors to explore and make examples of.
Actually when I had a good look at this website there are not that many wonderful designs/backgrounds. But... the different way to show your photos is good.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out for yourself!
Pretty cool. Not sure when I will find the time to explore all the cool programmes and websites on the net. I guess I could make a list for my ICT monitors to explore and make examples of.
ReplyDelete